Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
GIRLS RULE!
Or at least they do now. Yup, it's a girl. We're overjoyed. The boys are going down!
This lovely picture is of the kiddos with their pink celebratory cupcakes. Although you might not believe me, they really ARE excited for a baby sister to join the family...
If you put green paint on Daniel's face and a bow in Rachel's hair this pic would totally work for "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." Super cute kiddos. I laughed out loud for "the boys are going down." HA! Megan, you are lots of fun!
6 comments:
If you put green paint on Daniel's face and a bow in Rachel's hair this pic would totally work for "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." Super cute kiddos. I laughed out loud for "the boys are going down." HA! Megan, you are lots of fun!
Exciting! I love Rachel's hair in this picture! She is getting so big...
Yea!! Congrats!
We're so happy for you. We know all about girls!
What great news! Congrats!
Woohoo! Girls rule! I love the kids' faces in the picture.
Post a Comment