The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sprinklers and temples and Swine (in no particular order...)

I'm slow. I've never disputed that. The fact that I am posting about stuff that happened months before should be no surprise. I just dumped nearly 300 pictures to my computer, so I'm trying not to be too overwhelmed. Life is busy, as any of you avid bloggers can attest. I still have yet to figure out how to organize and prioritize... Until I do, enjoy the snippets!

SPRINKLERS!



I love wet and happy kids.



The family took a temple trip. It's one of D-mans favorite things to do. He loves to smell the beautiful flowers and play in the fountain. He was pretty excited to touch the temple this time. He is learning more and more how important and sacred temples are. I love the temple.




Can't you just feel the love between these two? It's a shame that you couldn't see Rachel's face-- I think that her eyeballs were about to pop out of their sockets. Daniel sure loves his little sister!



Mr. Swiney struck poor little Rachel. She was out of it for a while, but is all better now. I hate having kids with fevers. I missed my little sunshine. Having the flu was annoying but what made matters worse was the fact that we were leaving for vacation four days later. Oh well! It wasn't anything that we could change, so we just finished recovering in So. Cal... Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for taking such great care of us!

Poor thing!

1 comment:

llcall said...

i'm glad to hear that no one else in your family got the swine flu...especially a certain PREGNANT woman!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!