Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard
Friday, July 10, 2009
D-man's 3rd Birthday!
Our little man is THREE! (Well, he's been three for almost two months, but I'm a little slow). Daniel was lucky enough to have three birthday parties. I have pictures from two-- the third will come later. He is elated to be three and realizes now that he is, indeed, a big boy. We love this boy to pieces. Enjoy some pics!
Happy Birthday Mr.D! Can't wait to see pics of Rachel's day! :) Loved all your updated posts! Bedhead was hillarious! I like the clean twin boys after father/sons. THey should wear those shirts when you get family pictures. I'll take em' if you want me to! :)
5 comments:
Love your cake! Glad that Daniel had a good birthday!
Too cute! I can't believe he is 3!!! What a big boy!! Really great pics! I love seeing what you guys are up to!
way cute! love the trucks on the cake. your kiddos are so adorable. missing you- do you have plans to come to slc? :)
Good to see something from your house ... it's been a while sis. The kids are beautiful (of course) and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the D-Man.
Happy Birthday Mr.D! Can't wait to see pics of Rachel's day! :) Loved all your updated posts! Bedhead was hillarious! I like the clean twin boys after father/sons. THey should wear those shirts when you get family pictures. I'll take em' if you want me to! :)
Post a Comment