The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Friday, March 13, 2009

Let there be sun, and it was good!








I am so incredibly ready for warmth. I have never been a big fan of cold, but I don't mind it for a month or two. Well, those months have passed and now it's time for some sunshine! I love going to the park with the kids. John surprised the kids when he got home from work today and told them that we would go and play and then have a treat. I was so excited to leave the house that I grabbed my camera and got ready to shoot the excitement! I cannot wait for our daily walks to the park. I think that the kids are pretty excited too... :)





Happy Friday the 13th!

8 comments:

Like sisters musings about life... said...

I love it! Bring on the Spring! And suddenly I am craving a big Ice Cream cone! YUM!

llcall said...

i am also ready for the spring...not so much for trips outside (eek, the sun!), but so my bedroom is warm again!

Bob and Julie said...

Hooray for the sun!! I am so ready for spring too!! We've had little tastes of it here and there...it's nice but sometimes I wonder if it's worse...a little teasing! Your children are adorable. You got some really cute pictures!

Vanesa said...

Yay for sunnier and warmer weather! Very cute pics too... ;)

Nate and Lana Hope said...

I have spring fever too! Can't wait for bike rides and snow cones! Is the ward doing those days at the park this year? Hope so! :)

Candice said...

I am totally with you Megan! I am so sick of the cold! We are so anxious for bike rides again!

todd and jeanette said...

i love when the sun comes out! winter makes you remember how much you miss it. rachel's hair is so cute!

todd and jeanette said...

you have the quickest response time! i hadn't even edited my post and you were already there with a comment!!! where's your newest post? miss you!!!