The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Daniel, my croonin' little man!

Daniel loves talking, singing, yelling, crying. We think that when he was premature they injected something into his lungs that made him extra loud. Others think that it's because his daddy is so loud. I don't know who else he could have learned it from... :) Enjoy the video of my little man! (Sorry that you have to crink your neck!)

Also, little Rachel is now an official crawler! She has been for the past couple of weeks, but this is my first time posting about it...


By the way, if you're interested into the lyrics of "DIG, DIG, DIG", they are as follows: Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig my excavator Push, push, push, push, push, push my bulldozer I think that you all probably know the ABC song, although you might not be as familiar with his twist on some of the letters. That's my boy!

3 comments:

llcall said...

very cute video...very cute little rachel!!!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Hey! So many awesome posts... so,
1. Daniel cracks me up! Love his songs, love his personality, he is CUTE!
2. So fun to see Rachel crawling! She is so darling and fun! Glad her surgery went well! It makes me wonder who the annoying young man is because I want to smack him!
3. Your dad is so sweet and cute! What an awesome guy, I hope he had a great birthday!

Bob and Julie said...

Was John laying down when he was taking the video?? That was so dang cute! I love to listen to that big boys low voice. Rachel's arm flapping and crawling is absolutely adorable!! I am so glad her surgery went well. And, happy Birthday to you Dad!! He really is a wonderful man. I'm grateful for just the small little times I've been able to meet him. Both of your parents are WONDERFUL!

Oh...and in the video...is that your new carpet? I also noticed some drapes and a cool little decoration on the wall. You've got to post some pictures of your updates!!!