The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Saturday, January 31, 2009

When it rains, it pours...

I may not be the most regular blogger, but I try to make up for it with triple and quadruple postings. :) (In other words, I have new blogs posted underneath this one...) Nothing much has been going on in our neck of the woods. Now that our kids are recovered, we are ready for it to get warm again so we can go out and play! I am more than sick of indoor activities, so if you have any swell ideas, send them my way!

In the meantime, here are some more cute pics of the kids. Enjoy grandma and grandpa Martineau and Tomlinson!





1 comment:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

You have the sweetest cutest kiddos! I love checkn' your blog! Cute kid smiles make my day!