The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mas fotos de mi familia...

Do you like how I switched the title up with some spanish? Yeah, I'm just sick and tired of trying to be creative when really, all that I am doing is adding more pictures to show my family and friends. Sometimes I feel creative, most of the time, I don't. :) So, here is the translation-- "more pictures of my family". Sorry to leave you in suspense.

I always forget to put captions with my pictures, so I'm sorry. Essentially, this bunch of pictures need no captions. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Vanesa said...

Rachel's smile is adorable in the last picture! (love the Spanish title too...por supuesto =)

llcall said...

yo estudio espanol a la universidad de byu ahora. mi clase es espanol 101 = muchos chicos y chicas de dieciocho annos. muy diveritido!

llcall said...

p.s. very cute pictures!