Daniel has been our little entertainer the past couple of months. He learns new words and phrases so quickly that it has been easy for him to pick up music. I love hearing his singing voice because it is so deep. He is the only toddler that I know that seems to have gone through puberty... :) Between his mom and dad's deep voices, he is doomed! Enjoy D's song. Rachel doesn't seem to enjoy it much.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That was oh-so-adorable.
LOVE his voice!! I thought he was going to bolt out of the chair when Rachel started crying. He's a good big brother. They are both growing so fast!! Can't wait to see you in December (at least that's the last I heard)
So Cute! Grace doesn't talk that much yet - her songs are still in her own language!
Rachel is getting so big. They are definitely brother and sister - you can see the resemblance!
very cute, meg! i also love his deep voice BUT i've also heard how he can do his mother's very high pitched squeak as well. :)
He is a cutie pie. I love that he is actually acknowledging me when I am around. Get used to it buddy I am here to stay!
wow, i'm impressed. rachel must have been upset b/c she can't get out all the lyrics like her brother can... patience, rachel, patience. ;)
That was adorable! BTW, do we still wanna do this arranged marriage thing between Daniel and Amber? Because her voice is pretty deep as well...our poor grandkids! (he he)
So darling! That is going to be the kind of video that you will watch when he's ten and have a "cry because he's too big now" day! :) LOVED IT!
Post a Comment