The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Martineau Cousins...

Some pictures of my parents' grandkids. It helps that we live less than 10 miles away from each other. On John's side there are (I'm counting in my head, and I hope that I'm counting everyone...) 21 and 1/2?? Unfortunately, we're spread out in four states and it's tough to get everyone together. When we do, I'll post them as well. I love family!

Love this shot!

I told them to do "silly faces". Hmmm...

I stole this one from Lana's blog. Love it!

1 comment:

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Love fam and fun! Cute Pictures! You can tell they are all related! Trenton is behind me comentating everything I'm typing so this is his comment... Steeler...even though you are a Chargers fan! (He thinks since Ladanion Thomlinson plays for the Chargers, that you would obviously be a fan! :)