Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Johnny comes home tomorrow-- Hooray!
We can't wait for you to come home, babe. Here are some pictures just to make you miss us more. I thought that the video was cute. A little bit of a headache but cute... :) See you in 20 hours!
I am fully expecting a report on how you enjoyed the DVD's you borrowed. If you have not yet watched them then get on it because thursday is coming up quick missy!
3 comments:
Kate thoroughly enjoyed watching this video with me. Your kids are so cute and getting so old already! Where did John go, by the way?
I am fully expecting a report on how you enjoyed the DVD's you borrowed. If you have not yet watched them then get on it because thursday is coming up quick missy!
daniel's version of twinkle-twinkle was sooo hilarious! so where is john?
Post a Comment