The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Monday, September 22, 2008

Family Night at the Temple!

Daniel is obsessed with temples. We have a picture of the San Diego Temple in our bedroom (the temple that we were married/sealed in) and he talks about it whenever he's in our room. We took him to the Boise temple when he was just a week or two old, and we try to take him back often, even though he doesn't get to go inside quite yet. His favorite part of the temple is the water fountain. (Do all temples have water fountains on the grounds? I don't think that I've ever been to one that doesn't...)

For Family Night we went to the temple and we enjoyed the grounds once again. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time. There is such a peace at the temple, even when you're just meandering through the landscaping. It was a nice way to spend an evening with my little family. Enjoy the pictures! (I went a little picture happy...)










7 comments:

Like sisters musings about life... said...

How fun...its funny how they come so spiritual you just hope is sticks! Karly loves temples too, and that resteration dvd we got a few years back in the Ensign....Wierd huh! You have beautiful kids!

Amberly said...

Your kids have the happiest smiles. What a great FHE.

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea for FHE!

I am also glad to see your little girl still in girlie things! ;)

Jenn said...

How cute! Love the pics. By the way, I thought all temples had fountains, too. Apparently, the Timp temple doesn't! They have a ton of small trees/flowers. :)

Nate and Lana Hope said...

How awesome!!! Your kiddos are so darling! These pictures are sooooo cute! I love the one with Rachel and dad! I love that I found your blog from your comment!

Bob and Julie said...

You are all sooo dang cute! I love all the fun smiles. I never grow tired of visiting the temple grounds. It's amazing how it's so beautifully plant-decorated and kept up it is through EVERY season. It's sad to come back to my dying and weed infested yard!!

Jean said...

Loved reading up on your family. I can't believe how much your kids look alike! Gage and Sunny (and Ike for that matter) all did too. It seems like they start individualizing at 6 or 9 months. I can feel you positive energy as I read you blog and will be back to keep your upbeat spirit flowing through my computer and into my kitchen =D