The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sweet little girl...


Rachel is such a doll. She started smiling a couple of weeks ago (but of course, she'll never smile for the camera) and I finally snapped a shot. Isn't she a cutie?? Note: five minutes after the picture was taken, Daniel accidentally threw a book at her face-- needless to say, the shot wouldn't have been nearly as pretty with the blue welt.

BTW, I realized that I haven't updated the blog on John's work situation. He got a job working for the State of Idaho, specifically the Idaho Transportation Department. Yeah! He's working in the Suspension unit (which John loves-- suspending licenses because of DUI's gives him quite the rush!) and is really enjoying the job. We're grateful to have a steady income once again. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Cute picture. Hooray for the job -go get 'em John, pull those licenses.

Bob and Julie said...

She is adorable!! She's looking older and I am seeing a little Daniel in her face. That's too bad about the book! Those brothers!!! Congratulations John! We also heard that he got more money than the other job he was offered...good bargaining skills!!

todd and jeanette said...

sorry it has taken me so long to get my game together... congratulations on a beautiful daughter! i'm glad to see things are going well for you guys. super fun to see all the pics!

llcall said...

i'm glad to hear about the job...just this morning, i was wondering what was going on with john's work. and rachel is, of course, very cute. and obviously a tomlinson!

love, lars and neal

Elizabeth said...

he he he, I found your blog and now I am totally going to blog stalk you!

Love our hang out times and am so glad I have an excuse to come over every week! Let me know when you get sick of us!!