The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANNY BOY!!






Yup, our little boy is officially TWO! Where did the time go? He seems so grown up to me... He really isn't my "baby boy" anymore. For D's birthday, we decided to go to the Boise Zoo, throw rocks in the Boise River, eat french fries, take a nap, and decorate/eat cake. The day was perfect! There were a couple of scares at the Zoo, but Daniel is recovering... (so's his Daddy-- my boys are such wusses!) We really had a great time spending the day together. Here's some photos of the fun.





5 comments:

Bob and Julie said...

Happy Birthday Danny!!!! Wow!! You can't get a better birthday!! Why can't I have a fun day like that for my big day? Sooo...I want to know what the "scare" was about? Did I miss reading it? Daniel is the cutest little 2 year old ever. I love the pictures!! You guys are such great parents!!

Ashlee said...

Oh Boy! Happy Birthday to you Danny! What a guy. You know who likes animals and chocolate! Danny and I.

Jenn said...

Wow--can't believe he's TWO already! Happy Birthday! Yes, I'm curious about the "scare" as well! :)

llcall said...

TWO! whoa...luckily you get to start with a new baby again, now that he's grown up :)

Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday Danny. He is growing up, but still a little John. We're looking forward to the next BIRTH-day in your family. Love, RJAKLEB