
As many of you know, I am Nursery Leader in my ward here in Meridian. I actually love the calling, but it is definitely one of the most exhausting in the church! We currently have 12-13 kids each week, most of whom are just barely two or under. That makes it interesting to prepare lessons, activities, etc... What I love is that we have a five member rotation so that there are four leaders in the nursery each Sunday with one person attending auxiliaries. We rotate and every five weeks we get our Sunday without goldfish and animal crackers... It's glorious! Poor John is called to sub quite often, but he's great in there. After three hours, we all need a siesta!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh--12-13 kids?? I would die! We only have 3-4 every week and 3-4 adults. It's so easy! I bet you guys do a great job in there!
I can TOTALLY relate to this picture!!! It's hilarious! Way to go John...and way to go Megan...Keeping nursery running smooth.
Post a Comment