The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Year Resolutions?

Daniel has decided that he still has some baby fat to lose, so we've encouraged him to get on a daily Gazelle regimen. I think that he's enjoying his workout a little too much, eh?



And John and I have decided that we need more squishy-face pictures of the three of us. (What will we do when there's four??) I love these! Don't ask me why since no one ever looks good in them, but I continue to force John to take them whenever I want. And he does. What a great hubby!

2 comments:

llcall said...

keep the squishy-faced pics coming! i love them too! maybe it's a poser thing...

Bob and Julie said...

I love the squishy face pictures also. They crack me up! I like the finger in the mouth :) Ha! Daniel is getting so big!!