The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Screaming like a lion... ROAR!




We're not quite sure how Halloween is going to go this year. Last Halloween, Daniel was a moo-cow. He looked so darned cute with his little udders and fat cheeks. This year, however, he's not too keen on the idea of dressing up. John and I tried to find the most masculine costume we could and thought we struck gold with a LION costume! (Actually, we borrowed one of my sister-in-laws kids costumes, but she's got great taste.) We tried to ease Daniel into the costume, and here was what he thought...




Oh well, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Heh, heh, heh. So maybe I won't bother trying to get Kate into a pumpkin costume.

Bob and Julie said...

How funny! I love the play-by-play pictures. Oh how we love Daniel!! He's a cute little lion and he likes to say "roar"..soo, I'm surprised!