So, I'm back after what felt like a two year Sabbatical to Soda Springs. Daniel and I went to help out my mom after she had a hip surgery (her fourth). It was a lot of fun! We watched Baby Einstein, ate lots of food on Pa and Grandma's dime, went on long walks, visited local historical sites (on the 8th hole of the Soda golf course you actually ride in the same grooves left by the pioneers when crossing the Oregon trail-- very cool!), ATV'ed (Daniel absolutely LOVED that!), and hung out with family... It was grand.
While there, Daniel terrorized the family maltese, Mo. The poor dog didn't stand a chance against the girth of Danny boy... Daniel also learned how to make the sound of a horse, and perfected his doggy "bow wow". He's quite the little whipper snapper!
Anyway, we're back and I'll work on adding some pictures to the website sooner than later...
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've been wondering where you've been! I've been checking your blog over and over--but nothing. Glad you're back now. Love the Hollywood names. Yours is the best--Jomega. Ha!
Post a Comment