The Tomlinson Family

Indeed, nothing is more critically connected to happiness—both our own and that of our children—than how well we love and support one another within the family... M. Russell Ballard

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Vacation!!


John, Daniel and I just returned from a lovely two week vacation to Southern California. We had a grand time and didn't want to come home. While there, we went to the beach, to Disneyland, to Knott's Berry Farm, to an Angels' game, to the pool, and a friends wedding reception... it was action packed and fantastic!


I couldn't believe how well Daniel did. I honestly was dreading the vacation because I was afraid that Daniel would get out of his sleeping groove (which I worked very hard to get!) but he surprised us and slept even better there! We must have really exhausted the poor kid! Everything was so much fun, but above all it was great to be with family. Grandma and Grandpa Tomlinson spoiled him rotten... :) Lucky kid!


Daniel turned a year last month. He is such a big boy and so much fun! I can't believe all of the things that he's learning. Just on our vacation he learned to do the "Patty Cake" roll, he took his first step (which might have been a mistake, but I'm documenting it anyway), he learned to give kisses, and to give "five". He is amazing!

No comments: